Red wine, flowers, Eiffel Tower, coffee, croissants, love, Coco Chanel, macaroons, black& white photos, scarves, hats, Moulin Rouge, museums…but mostly croissants. These are just a few things that pop-up in my head when I think about Paris.
I have always been in love with French women’s style…how they can make a simple and common outfit look outstanding. Is it the accessories, the attitude or just the French vibe? I guess they won’t tell the secret very soon. But until then, we can just scroll on Pinterest and have a guess…here’s what I have found:
- black and white combinations are a must for a French look
- stripes are often worn by Parisians
- you NEED a touch of red, be it a hat, the lipstick or the shoes
- cat-eye make-up and red lips= France
- ’50s style dresses and skirts
- a tailored blazer is a must, as well as the classic trench or leather jacket
And don’t forget that you must always wear a French perfume and your best accessory: the smile!
Thanks again Alina for the photos and for freezing with me!! Alina’s website
Stripes blouse: Primark
No name trousers